- In 1974, graduated from the Faculty of philosophy of LSU, majoring in
- Candidate of philosophy (1978 — faculty of Philosophy of LSU) — thesis topic "Logical and philosophical analysis of semantics of formalized languages" (specialty — logic).
- Doctor of philosophy (1987 — faculty of Philosophy of LSU) — thesis topic "Normative-value nature of understanding reality" (specialty — philosophy).
- The academic title of associate Professor. Was awarded in 1981, Professor — in 1990.
Has the copyright to the methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of social investments and social partnership. Organizer and participant of regional and international cultural support and development programs, scientific and educational projects and programs.
Member of editorial boards and editorial boards of magazines:
- "Philosophical Sciences" (since 2008)
- "Man. Culture. Education" (since 2012)
- "Russian Journal of Communication" (since 2013)
- "Vedomosti of applied ethics" (since 2013)
- "Intelligence. Innovations. Investments" (since 2016)
- "Public policy" (since 2016)
Responsible editor of more than 40 scientific monographs and collections,
scientific publishing series (including the "Bodies of thought" series of "Aleteia" publishing house). Chairman of organizing committees, member of program committees of international scientific conferences.
About G. L. Tulchinsky see:
- Philosophers of Russia of the XIX-XX centuries. Biographies. Ideas. Proceedings. Moscow: Academic project, 2002 p. 991.
- Philosophers of modern Russia. Encyclopaedic dictionary. Moscow, SPb: Maximum, Mir, 2015, p. 580.
- Who makes philosophy in Russia today? Volume 2, Moscow: Agraf, 2011
- Logic. The bibliographic reference. Saint Petersburg: Nauka, 2001 p. 397
- Who's who in Russian PR-2005 Annual guide. Moscow: Alpina Business books, 2006, p. 363
- Internet: https://www.hse.ru/org/persons/6660228?_r=idp61169...